A Very Special Boy's 1st Birthday!

on December 7, 2009. Filed under: , , , , , , , , , ,

I cannot believe that in about a month, my nephew is going to be turning a year old.  I know I keep saying it, but time is flying by!  My sister has been planning his party since about August and we've gone back and forth so many times since then with different ideas for the design of his invitations.  She finally picked the One-Derful Boy 1st Birthday and I got to work on an invitation that would compliment her purchased paper goods, etc.

My sister was, by far, the most annoying customer I've had since starting this business.  But, my nephew is my little boyfriend and my most favorite little guy.  I love him so much that it was all worth it in the end. 

We decided to do a two-sided card design that measures about 4x8.  I'm loving this design so much that I think I'm going to start offering it in the shop.  In the meantime, if you're interested in this design - or any others - shoot me an email to info@westwinddays.com!














(Click on the images to enlarge.)

No Responses to A Very Special Boy's 1st Birthday!

Leave a Reply